VW Window Rubber and Trim

New Door/Window Rubber Seals and Chrome Trim For My Bug!

Saturday, 02/25/2012

So I just finished replacing all the rubber door seals on my '63 ragtop bug. It was a tough job! The left side door, which I did first, took me a lot longer than the right side cause it was my first time doing this. I really struggled with the vent window seals. I had to remove it after installing it like three times cause the vent window was not aligning well with the dividing bar. I did watch some how-to videos before I started working on this to make sure I didn't mess anything up. Everything else went well, I only had one broken screw and it was on the right side vent window catch. I just left it with one screw, I'll fix that when I do a complete body-off restoration on this bug, who know when...

Subscribe to RSS - VW Window Rubber and Trim