So I just finished replacing all the rubber door seals on my '63 ragtop bug. It was a tough job! The left side door, which I did first, took me a lot longer than the right side cause it was my first time doing this. I really struggled with the vent window seals. I had to remove it after installing it like three times cause the vent window was not aligning well with the dividing bar. I did watch some how-to videos before I started working on this to make sure I didn't mess anything up. Everything else went well, I only had one broken screw and it was on the right side vent window catch. I just left it with one screw, I'll fix that when I do a complete body-off restoration on this bug, who know when... After installing all the seals and putting the glass back on, the windows were really tight and hard to roll up or down. I guess it'll take some time for everything to loosen up after regular use. All in all, I'm really satisfied with how everything came out. Now I wont get the interior completely soaked when washing the car. My hands and fingers hurt a lot from struggling with all the rubber seals but it was well worth it.